Forum Discussion

MaddieKapteyn
Community Member
5 years ago

Audio problems in process blocks

I have been uploading Mp3 files into each slide of my process block, but it only allows me to do one audio clip at a time. I will add audio for the Introduction, but then have to exit out of the block and go back into to editing to add audio the the next slide, so on so forth. It will not allow me to select the audio option at all. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and if there was a reason for this, as it is incredibly annoying and time consuming

• Hey Maddie, 

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! We're seeing the same problem on our side, and we've made our team aware of the issue. As soon as we get an update that would be helpful to you, we'll let you know! 

• Hello, Maddie! I wanted to follow up to let you know this issue is now fixed! If you run into issues with audio in a process block again, please let us know. 

• Having this issue now. MP3 won't upload at all in fact, but this method at least allows multiple files to process simultaneously -- however I think it might be in vain as it's been over 30 min for a tiny 300kb file to "process". I've restarted, logged out/in, same issue. 

ChristopherSzir
      Community Member

Matt I think your issue is related to the current outage. I have been experiencing the same issue for the past few hours. Waiting hopefully, as I need to publish my course tonight..

• Hi there, Matt. Thanks for letting us know what's going on. We've identified an outage with one of our service providers that is causing intermittent errors in Rise 360, especially with uploading media files. You can follow our status page for updates by clicking here. I'll also update you here once the situation is resolved. I'm sorry for the trouble!

• Hi everyone! I'm happy to let you know that the issue is now resolved and we've confirmed that all Rise services are performing normally. We're sorry for the trouble and thank you for bearing with us!

• Yes, I can confirm that uploads work perfectly now. Thank you for the timely response, I really appreciate it!