Forum Discussion

ScottShull-9b08
Community Member
6 years ago

Articulate 360 License Transfer

I need to reassign some Articulate 360 licenses that were either incorrectly assigned or assigned to a now-departed team member.  Anyone know how I can do that from the "Manage Team" page as an Admin?  Thank you!

-Scott 

• Will the files save between transfer of licenses between users? (one employee is leave and want to assign to someone else but need the files)

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi Greg!

Great question! Here's the content that is transferred between users: Rise 360 courses, label sets, and block templates; Review 360 projects; and Storyline 360 team slides. 

Content created in Storyline 360, Studio 360, Replay 360, and Peek 360 are saved to a user's workstation. You'll need to share this content with the new user separately.

JuliaDeGrave
    Community Member

What if I am the Admin and I temporarily assigned the seat to myself?  How do I assign the content to a new employee?  When I try to enter the email of the new employee, I receive a message that says no results found.

• I have a contractor working with us that needs to use all the apps on Articulate. Can I assign him my seat? and then when he finished reassign the seat back to me? Would all the content still be there? Thanks

• Hi Catherine,

You can assign your seat to the contractor. Here are some details on this process:

Articulate 360 Teams: Managing Users, Groups, and Admins

Please note, content is tied to each individual Articulate ID. You will need to decide what happens to the content when you remove a user from your team

For example:

• Remove Catherine from the team, do nothing with content (this keeps it with your Articulate ID).
    • Add the contractor to the newly available seat on the team.
    • All work done by the contractor will be under their Articulate ID.
    • Remove contractor from the team when work/contract is completed, transfer the content to Catherine.
    • All content pre-contractor and now from the contractor will be in Catherine's account.
  • Hi. If I remove my team member A and assign the license to team member B without transferring the contents to others, are there the contents still in the team member A account? and if team member A still have access to the contents?

Also, if I re-assign the license back to the team member A, can team member A make any changes on the previous contents and use the tool normally?  

• Hi Leslie. Thank you for your response. It is very helpful. If the user rejoin after 6 months, what will happen with Rise 360 courses and Review 360 projects?

• Hi all, 

We have brought Articulate team license for 1 seat, but the problem is mail ID on invoice is deactived 2 month back, how to transfer this license to other ID? 

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Rushikesh, 

Good call on opening a support case! I routed the case that you opened to our Customer Success Team so they can help update the email address where your invoices get sent to. Someone will be in touch with you shortly via email for the next steps!