Forum Discussion

MichelleKiefer
Community Member
6 months ago

Ability to change the order of accordion, tabs, and flashcards in Rise 360

Hello! I have created well over 70 Rise modules for my company. I LOVE Rise, it is super easy to use and works perfectly for the training we develop. However, sometimes management wants to rearrange things and there currently is not a way to change the order of information created in the accordion, tabs, and flashcards. Would it be possible to create an up and down arrow, within the edit function, for the information created within these areas so the order of the information can be changed?  That would make edits and changes so much easier when the order of information needs to be changed.  Thanks!

• Hi Michelle,

Hover over the 3 dots on the left of the desired info and drag to where it should be :)

Image below:

Hope this helps :)

• O.M.Geee. LOL I've never noticed those dots. You are awesome, thank you!!! :)

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Arrows would be better as it can be quite tricky accurately dragging and dropping items.

• I was very excited to find the dots (which only happened after I read this post.) But I agree with Karl, that not only would arrows be easier to use, they would also be easier to find. An accordion can have a substantial amount of text (and a significant number of items) and it's not intuitive to look down at the middle of an item to see the dots. And it is awkward if you add an item and it comes in as number 6 to drag it all the way up to number 1.