Forum Discussion

NinaStephens273
Community Member
3 years ago

NEW THEME - RISE

When using the new Theme tool in Rise (which is great by the way), how do we change the font size of the text in the navigation, sidebar as now it appears too big compared to the section headings, which then makes it all look a bit odd. 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Nina,

There isn't a function in Rise to change the sidebar font size.

The font size changes based on the currently selected Theme.

NinaStephens273
      Community Member

But it used to be smaller and look much better. Is this something that can be fixed going forward. The text is just now too large for the sidebar and Section headings are way smaller than the Chapter headings.

Kind regards

Nina

Sent from Mail for Windows

KarlMuller
        Community Member

Hi Nina,

Based on your screenshot it looks like you are using the Apex theme.

If you want the original sidebar, choose the Rise theme.

• I really appreciate that feedback, Nina, and I'm glad to hear you're checking out the new themes. We're here if you have any more questions or feedback along the way! 

• Is there any update on this feature request? I agree that the Apex Theme is very nice to use, except for the Sidebar fonts. This is a real negative of the Apex Theme, because the learner is not able to easily scan all the lessons and section headings.

• Totally agree Anne - this would be so much better if they fixed it. I've had internal clients comment on the different sizes of headers and sub-headers. It can't take that long to fix this issue - surely.