Forum Discussion

alexmoulder
Community Member
2 years ago

How to get rid of the FRONTEND BUNDLED ASSETS in the imsmanifest file

There seems to be a change in the publishing (SCORM 1.2) which is now including additional sections for FRONTEND BUNDLED ASSETS including additional folders if you unzip your published file. This is causing issues when importing files to the LMS.
Any ideas on why this is now occuring and how do I get rid of these.

Thanks in advance

ArturoAraiza
    Community Member

I experienced the same issue and logged a case number for it too. Please update this thread if a solution is discovered. My course has 10 parts or modules. The first five loaded, but the last five won't load into our LMS. 

AlisNikolson
    Community Member

I am also curious to know what causes this. We have a member on our team who gets these FRONTEND BUNDLED ASSETS files in their published files when they publish to SCORM 2004, 4th edition, but others who publish the same content don't get that. The FRONTEND files have really long internal file names that don't work with our LMS (SAP).

• Hi,

We are using Success Factor LMS and have been experiencing issues importing content since this morning as well. I cannot figure out if it is an issue with the content itself or the LMS. 

• Hi Alex! I see case 03718644 open for you. Ian, one of our technical support engineers, has replied to you via email. You can work with him directly.