Forum Discussion

ChrisDorna
Community Member
2 months ago

Cannot remove section (stuck in processing)

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong in my attempt to delete a section from a Rise-project?

Al already tried:

• Refresh screen
  • In a duplicate version
  • In a copy to another user
  • I have rechecked and it still hasn't gone - I will have to continue copying it over to a new course - it has been working all this time with no issues - 2 years no issues - I am not sure if the AI free trial as caused an issue but it is strange 

it is not my browser I am using chrome 

• Hi Chris and Dee,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with deleting sections. I tested this on my end, and I was able to delete a section from a sample Rise 360 course.

For initial troubleshooting, I recommend the steps below:

1. Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then reaccess the course.
    2. Use Incognito mode to rule out possible browser extensions that may be causing the problem.
    3. Use a different browser; ensure your browser has the latest updates and JavaScript is enabled.

Let me know how it goes, and I'll be more than happy to assist further.

DeeLota-da2612e
      Community Member

all is ok now thanks - I deleted the cache but I had only done it within the last hour which is why it wasn’t deleting. - I redid it and deleted it from the beginning and it now it has since  deleted. Thanks  

• I have had the same issue today - and not ideal i am copying the content to another course as it will not delete even clearing the cache