Forum Discussion

JohnMcNichol-f7
Community Member
2 days ago

Articulate AI trial

Hi,

I received an email back on August 13th inviting me to try out the Articulate 360 AI assistant and on that same day I followed the instructions to opt out. I logged into Rise today and I can see the AI assistant there, including the option to use an AI block. I double checked my account settings and I am still opted out, so why do I have these AI options? Is that normal even though I am opted out of the trial? I'd rather not see these options because I will never use them.

Thanks for your time.

LeahHemeon
    Community Member

Thanks for posting the question. I'm adding my voice to this as well. StevenBenassi please add some options in Storyline at least to customize the Home tab to remove unwanted features like AI. I despise how the AI features take up a good chunk of the space available on the ribbon when I'm not going to use them. I use slide layout options and text options far more and do not need the AI features visible at all. This is frustrating especially when the AI features require a paid add-on that we won't be subscribing to. 

• Hi JohnMcNichol-f7!

Happy to share some insight on this!

What you described is the expected behavior. Articulate 360 Team admins can disable AI functionality during the free trial, from your account's Teams dashboard. However, in this state, Articulate AI features remain visible in Rise 360 and Storyline 360, but are not functional.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!