Forum Discussion

JenniferClarke
Community Member
3 years ago

Accordion circles - free download

Hi everyone - I had a request to provide the source file for my elh #350 challenge entry - accordion "circles", so here it is for any and all who might want to use it.

Have a wonderful 2022 folks!

UPDATE! I've uploaded a new version using a standard font - sorry for the confusion!

• This is super slick! Thanks for sharing the story file with the community, Jennifer! 

• Thanks Sarah - you're most welcome! I get so much from being part of this community, it's nice to have the chance to contribute something back. Stay safe out there!

CindyWhitcome
    Community Member

Hi - brand new Storyline 360 user here, so please be kind. How does a person actually use this? How do I change the text and images in the circles?

• Hi Cindy - Welcome to the Articulate community!

It's all done in the states. Select the states view (beside the timeline tab) then select a circle. Double-click on its Selected state and it will open the states to edit. The text is just in the circle shape itself, so just drag to select and replace the text.

Right click on the image and you'll see 'Replace image' in the menu that opens. And that's it.

To change the disc colours, change them in normal view (not in state-editing mode) and it will change at least the disabled colour automatically. Then once you're in state-editing mode, you can change the others.

I'll maybe do a quick video when I'm back at my desk.

Have fun with it!

Jennifer