Forum Discussion

ElizabethBer821
Community Member
2 years ago

A Lesson after an Assessment

Hi Everyone,

It appears that learners are not able to navigate freely to a lesson placed after the assessment. Is there any way to fix that?  I want to add the transcript (accessible doc) of the course at the very end of the module in a separate lesson. 

• You can restrict navigation, however that does what it is supposed to do, which is restrict jumping into another lesson. If you do restrict navigation, you could add a button inside a lesson that does allow the user to jump to the lesson after the quiz. I added that to lesson 1 in the demo. You can see how it works.

If it's a resource and you want restricted navigation, I'd probably put it at the forefront of the course.

The other option is to free up the navigation.

• You can restrict navigation, however that does what it is supposed to do, which is restrict jumping into another lesson. If you do restrict navigation, you could add a button inside a lesson that does allow the user to jump to the lesson after the quiz. I added that to lesson 1 in the demo. You can see how it works.

If it's a resource and you want restricted navigation, I'd probably put it at the forefront of the course.

The other option is to free up the navigation.

• Why are they not able to navigate freely? What do you see?

If there's a lesson after the quiz, at the completion of the quiz, they get the results screen and underneath that should be a link to the next lesson. Do you not see that?

Here's a demo with a lesson after the quiz

• Sorry, let me clarify. I want the use to be able to use the menu and skip down to the end of the module to grab the transcript, in the Transcript lesson (without taking the Assessment). The Transcript lesson is greyed out.